Raising a baby brings great joy and also challenges.
Pathways of Pella offers Heritage Builders, a program designed to help you prepare for motherhood through individual counseling, educational materials, and material assistance before and after pregnancy.
You will be asked to come to six parenting classes over a 3-month period. During these sessions, we will discuss various parenting skills. You’ll watch videos and work through the printed material, working with a trained peer counselor. After completing the classes, you will qualify for a new crib ($150 value) or a new car seat ($100 value).
FREE Material Assistance (based on availability).
- Clothing – NB-24 mos.
- Diapers –NB-size 4 (limit once a month)
- Coats- NB-24 mos.
- Car seats* – newborn only
- And so much more
* These items require attending education sessions. All items are based on availability and can only be obtained by the primary caregiver (parent(s)) coming to get them. Items for babies cannot be given to friends or extended family members.
Example Training Videos
703 Main St.
Pella, IA 50219
1-800-395-HELP (4357) after hours
Mon, Tues, Thurs: 10 am - 4 pm
Appointments preferred; walk-ins accepted.
All are free and confidential.
DID YOU KNOW?
We offer free:
- Clothing & Winter Coats for children up to 24months
- Diapers (size 1-4)
- Parenting Classes (you can qualify for free crib/car seat)