You might be pregnant if:
- You have missed one or more menstrual periods
- Your breasts are swollen and/or tender
- You are nauseated or have had a change in appetite
- You are tired or dizzy
- You have to urinate more often
- You have recently gained or lost weight
When you need an answer quickly, Pathways of Pella is here for you. We offer a free pregnancy test that checks for the presence of HCG, the hormone that indicates if you are pregnant.
The test is the same as that used in many doctors’ offices. It can detect pregnancy just three to four days after the egg is fertilized, and has a 99% accuracy rate.
703 Main St.
Pella, IA 50219
1-800-395-HELP (4357) after hours
Mon, Tues, Thurs: 10 am - 4 pm
Appointments preferred; walk-ins accepted.
All are free and confidential.